Welcome Brighton Residents!
Welcome to the Brighton Association's web site.
Its purpose is to provide our members and residents with an
authentic and current source of information about the
Association and about the Association's activities. It provides
access to all the rules and regulations which govern living in
Brighton, and it describes all the committees on which our members
The Association's Board of Directors encourages
our members to utilize the information provided on this web site so
that they can be informed and contributing members.
Important Update: 2021 Dues Amount has
been changed to $210 per Quarter.
Resident Document Library
As a resident of Brighton, you now have access to
board minutes and neighborhood memos in this password-protected
area. If you have not received your login and password, please email
This area will be updated monthly.
As our website grows we'll be adding important documents for our
residents. Use the links below to download the following documents:
Architectural Review Committee
- To receive and review requests for all home and landscaping additions, improvements or changes of any nature, with the exception of traditional landscaping.
- To determine if the requests are in compliance with the Association's (1) Bylaws, (2) Declarations of Covenants, Conditions, Easements and Restrictions and (3) Standards for Design, Development, Construction and Landscaping.
- To recommend to the Board of Directors to grant or reject the requests
- To receive all information to be communicated to the Association's members and residents.
- To determine, with the approval of the Board of Directors, the information which is appropriate for distribution.
- To select the most efficient and economical means to distribute that information and to distribute it to all members and residents.
Landscape and Hardscape Committee
- To oversee the installation, maintenance and improvement of all common area plantings and structures, such as bike paths, walkways alleys signs, lighting, play areas, gazebos and benches.
- To provide for snow removal from approved areas.
- To conduct seasonal landscaping reviews with landscaping specialists to assess conditions and to develop plans and recommendations to address identified needs and opportunities.
- To maintain a safe and attractive environment for the enjoyment of all Brighton residents.
- To communicate the activities of the committee to all members and residents.
- To keep the Board of Directors informed of the committee's activities and to seek its required approval.
- To organize and conduct the following social activities: Labor Day picnic, January holiday party, "dining out" group, book club, Bible study, men's poker club, bridge club, visit from Santa and holiday cookie exchange.
- To investigate the feasibility of other social activities and organize those for which there is sufficient interest.
- To keep all members and residents well informed of the committee's activities and plans.